Hello Welcome to the Today's Carolinian Forum

-BaDz-

HomePortal*RegisterLog in
Welcome to the Today's Carolinian Forum.

Share | 

OFFICIAL DATE OR A.Y. OF TRANSFER OF ALL THE CAS STUDENTS IN MC TO TC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cagalli ryou

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: OFFICIAL DATE OR A.Y. OF TRANSFER OF ALL THE CAS STUDENTS IN MC TO TC   Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:20 am

WHEN I HEARD OF THIS "NEWS" I WAS PARTLY EXCITED AND PARTLY WORRIED.I AM EXCITED BECAUSE OF MY PERSONAL REASONS BUT I'M ALSO WORRIED BECAUSE THERE WOULD BE A POSSIBILITY THAT THE TC WILL "POPULATED|"......

BUT STILL THE DECISION OF THE ADMINISTRATORS WILL BE FOLLOWED...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xyza_makro

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL DATE OR A.Y. OF TRANSFER OF ALL THE CAS STUDENTS IN MC TO TC   Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:43 am

ok rna wui pra mag lunop ta dri TC..atleast mas daghan ug people dri TC..hay lasbi sa Main..mingaw kau!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geetwisted

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL DATE OR A.Y. OF TRANSFER OF ALL THE CAS STUDENTS IN MC TO TC   Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:02 am

Makaya kaya sa mga stuff sa TC ang additional
population na madugang sa campus? lol!
Hugaw naman gale atong mga CR...
wahaahha...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
aNti

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL DATE OR A.Y. OF TRANSFER OF ALL THE CAS STUDENTS IN MC TO TC   Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:37 pm

Geetwisted wrote:
Makaya kaya sa mga stuff sa TC ang additional
population na madugang sa campus? lol!
Hugaw naman gale atong mga CR...
wahaahha...

mao2!!!!!!!!!!

bwahahaaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
prukutung

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL DATE OR A.Y. OF TRANSFER OF ALL THE CAS STUDENTS IN MC TO TC   Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:06 pm

waaaa.... zamuka ani!!! di ko!! wa koi mataguan.. hahah ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
meg

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL DATE OR A.Y. OF TRANSFER OF ALL THE CAS STUDENTS IN MC TO TC   Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:26 pm

di ku nahan ana ae.. hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rex-kun

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL DATE OR A.Y. OF TRANSFER OF ALL THE CAS STUDENTS IN MC TO TC   Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:25 pm

hugaw na bitaw sa cr...ayaw nlng pangihi sa CR ad2 nlng sa kakahoyan...hehehehe..tago lng para dli u makita...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JI-AY.tc
Moderators
Moderators

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL DATE OR A.Y. OF TRANSFER OF ALL THE CAS STUDENTS IN MC TO TC   Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:49 pm

by next sem i believe.
e-balhin na mi sa TC.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1343017717&ref=profile#/p
prukutung

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL DATE OR A.Y. OF TRANSFER OF ALL THE CAS STUDENTS IN MC TO TC   Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:14 pm

di mi palabot!!! main kai main!! tagaBukid kai tagaBukid!! ahahah ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dominate

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL DATE OR A.Y. OF TRANSFER OF ALL THE CAS STUDENTS IN MC TO TC   Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:55 pm

dako ra kaau ang TC....enuf to accomodate even all the carolinians...given na naay new bldgs...hehehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lifeseeker

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL DATE OR A.Y. OF TRANSFER OF ALL THE CAS STUDENTS IN MC TO TC   Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:06 am

there is the building currently under construction which would be finished by the time the Arts will be migrated.

As what I know...
Math and CS will be moved to Science Complex and Bunzel Building as two different departments.
AS building will become the admin building and the lower floors be used by Philo Psych and English Majors.
Nursing classes will be moved to CAFA.

The admin claim that AS and CAFA are highly underused.

This will mean a lot of adjustments. Brace yourselves for the worst. HAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thekenichi26

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL DATE OR A.Y. OF TRANSFER OF ALL THE CAS STUDENTS IN MC TO TC   Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:14 pm

ngano mubalhin d i cla?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lifeseeker

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL DATE OR A.Y. OF TRANSFER OF ALL THE CAS STUDENTS IN MC TO TC   Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:35 pm

thekenichi26 wrote:
ngano mubalhin d i cla?

this is from what i know...

the college of commerce made a new course or a new major...
unfortunately they couldnt accept enrollees cause USC main is already full...
now since TC is being develop they are moving the arts out
so that commerce can have main along with law
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jake2.0

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL DATE OR A.Y. OF TRANSFER OF ALL THE CAS STUDENTS IN MC TO TC   Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:30 pm

hahaha. mu daghan na diay ang mga tao sa tc.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
prukutung

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL DATE OR A.Y. OF TRANSFER OF ALL THE CAS STUDENTS IN MC TO TC   Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:15 pm

i dont think tinuod nah lifeseeker... CAFA is intended for architecture, FA and ID students, CAFA is actually not underUsed... gkan pud sa ako sources ang Engineering ibalhin obviously sa Gokongwei Graduate School chuva etc2x daghan patoh and dili muFit sa imu description, maybe true nga ang mga CS chuva kai muNaog... dunnow kai gamai ramai nakahibaw sa tinuod pero for sure nursing won't fuse sa CAFA... why the heck would they??? CAFA is an independent building, administered independently by the dean of Architecture, though under the control sa mga Pari but CAFA is some sort of Autonomous department... if Nursing studs will fuse there, for sure mupalag ang dean anah, kai in the first place Nursing studs are way too annoying para ibutang sa CAFA w/c obviously is a peaceful environment (no offense CN), secondly gamai ra ang CAFA para isagul ang mga nursing nga pirteng daghana ug sabaa... if that happens, USC Architecture will more likely collapse and eventually madaot.... and the administration would be too dumb to decide for that...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lifeseeker

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL DATE OR A.Y. OF TRANSFER OF ALL THE CAS STUDENTS IN MC TO TC   Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:25 am

prukutung wrote:
i dont think tinuod nah lifeseeker... CAFA is intended for architecture, FA and ID students, CAFA is actually not underUsed... gkan pud sa ako sources ang Engineering ibalhin obviously sa Gokongwei Graduate School chuva etc2x daghan patoh and dili muFit sa imu description, maybe true nga ang mga CS chuva kai muNaog... dunnow kai gamai ramai nakahibaw sa tinuod pero for sure nursing won't fuse sa CAFA... why the heck would they??? CAFA is an independent building, administered independently by the dean of Architecture, though under the control sa mga Pari but CAFA is some sort of Autonomous department... if Nursing studs will fuse there, for sure mupalag ang dean anah, kai in the first place Nursing studs are way too annoying para ibutang sa CAFA w/c obviously is a peaceful environment (no offense CN), secondly gamai ra ang CAFA para isagul ang mga nursing nga pirteng daghana ug sabaa... if that happens, USC Architecture will more likely collapse and eventually madaot.... and the administration would be too dumb to decide for that...

hahaha no one wants the nursing... mu saba na sa peaceful mountain...

im not entirely sure where they are putting nursing but if they are moving CSITACT to the nursing rooms in bunzel they're going to be placed somewhere... maybe ilaha nlng ang bag.o building and everyone gets to stay where they are...

the dean of AS was also against the migration of MCS to bunzel since they'd be moving tons of computers... not to mention the network x.x but unfortunately they want AS building cause it has a nice VIEW x.x

as for the underused part... i'm thinking admin wants all the classrooms to have classes from 730 to 430 with no breaks...

also the some of the engineering depts dont want to move since they have their laboratories in bunzel and moving will only create problems...

so no one wants to move... but we're forced to move...
you dont know how "SURPRISING" the admin can be...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
prukutung

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL DATE OR A.Y. OF TRANSFER OF ALL THE CAS STUDENTS IN MC TO TC   Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:35 am

mao sad lageh... zamuka jud aning admin oie.... bogo kaau ug mga decisions....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL DATE OR A.Y. OF TRANSFER OF ALL THE CAS STUDENTS IN MC TO TC   

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL DATE OR A.Y. OF TRANSFER OF ALL THE CAS STUDENTS IN MC TO TC
Page 1 of 1